Skip to content
- Find a suitable portion of the green on which to practice. Be sure to position the training aid where you can get some distance from it for both putting and chipping.
- Spread out the training aid and place a tee in each of the corner holes (tees are included).
- Stretch and adjust the training aid and reposition the tees so that you remove any wrinkles.
- Practice and focus on repeatedly leaving your ball within the black circle. Don't worry about "making" the putt or chip.
- Over time, this should imprint that 36" circle into your subconscious so that you have a natural target when actually playing on the golf course.
- Have fun! Remember it's just a game, but practicing with this product will hopefully make it more enjoyable.